keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2011


I really hope I can post this here XDDD This's from last night. Nooa just said me to take a shitty wig with me and this is the result. (i'm behind mamegoma cause i just looked so stupid wearing so crappy wig :1)

And some outfit:
Take a look at Misa's tail !

Btw it's kind of funny to realize how much my look and style has changed between my posts. Ok i think it's just because i never post anything :'D


Oh and I made twitter account today ! My profile and layout is unfinished but i'll do something for those later.

2 kommenttia:

Nenacho☆ kirjoitti...

I love how that wig looks on you!!! *o*

Melsa kirjoitti...

Nenacho☆: I wearing wig only in first picture XD I'm the pink one. And I guess you didn't mean that :''D
That blue is my own hair.
But thanks a lot anyway ~

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online